Part of the NeuroMusculoskeletal Institute
The NMI offers acute and sub-acute rehabilitation services to patients who have suffered a stroke, spinal cord injury, traumatic brain injury, cerebral palsy and multiple sclerosis. Our services include the latest treatments for spasticity, such as Botox and nerve blocks, and the evaluation and provision of amputees with prosthetics and orthotics. We also offer a music medicine program in conjunction with other treatments.
Our rehabilitation services are also available at Lion’s Gate and St. Mary’s Center. We offer both rehabilitation and pain management consultation at Kennedy University Hospital.
For more information on services provided, see our brochure.
- Office based pain management
- Acute and subacute rehabilitation services
- EMG and NCV
- BOTOX treatment for both pain and spasticity
- Interventional procedures
- Orthotic and Prosthetics
- Rehabilitation and Pain Management Consultations at Lion's Gate, St. Mary's Center and Kennedy
- Physical Therapy
42 East Laurel Road, Suite 1700
Stratford, NJ 08084